Our Climate Careers program provides energy and water efficiency services, called Green House Calls, to households throughout the Greater Bay Area and City of Stockton.
The best part? It won’t cost you anything. Really.
When you take part in an in-person or virtual Green House Call by completing our 15-minute online survey to determine your personalized efficiency needs, you’ll receive the following energy- and water-efficient equipment at absolutely no cost:
- Up to 16 LED light bulbs, standard and floodlight
- High-efficiency bathroom and kitchen faucet aerators and high-efficiency showerhead(s) (same pressure, less water)
- A smart power strip ($70 value)
- A toilet leak detection test
- Information about other energy-saving programs
Green House Calls are available to homeowners and renters who have not been served by Rising Sun within the last five years. There is no income qualification. Visit our FAQs for details regarding in-person and remote service availability.
To receive a Green House Call, fill out this survey or call us to complete the survey by phone: (510) 665-1501 ext. 300